Sit on a bar stool, lounge by the fireplace, or outside on the patio and have yourself a drink from the Shelley lobby bar. From coffee or a soft drink to a harder beverage, you can get it here. Let's not forget our open bar from 7PM - 8PM every night!
We have installed Uniguest Airline System in our hotel lobby. Use this system to Confirm/Book/Change flights plus Print Boarding Passes.
We also offer free Wi-Fi.
The South Beach Hotel Group offers free shuttle service for Miami International Airport (MIA). This is a free service to guests of our hotels with limited seating. South Beach Group is not responsible for guest transportation cost if our shuttle is full or if we are experiencing mechanical problems. Our drivers can offer you valuable information on South Beach and Miami Beach, Just Ask!
The South Beach Group offers drop off service as well. For return trips to the airport we depart the Chesterfield Hotel every two hours on the even hour.
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.